How to add a single image on main page via wikimedia commons
- Google wikimedia commons
- find an image you like searching random file
- Click "use this link on a Wiki"
- Copy and Paste the thumbnail file onto your own wiki page
- You could also search any image you want to add
- hit the "share or embed" button
- go to embed and copy the file link in a thumbnail size
- then copy and paste it into you main page while in edit
Wrong Test Problems
2) For problem 2, I didn't use the Delta X equation to find the meters, I only used the km and converted that number to meters. That caused me to get the wrong answer on the test.
4) For problem 4, I put that low density rope would have a higher frequency but the longer I looked at the problem, I realized my error in that the lower density of the rope, the higher the speed on the wave would be and not a higher frequency.
7) For problem 7, again I used the Delta X equation wrong. I had the right steps and equation, I just didn't put the correct numbers in their places and ended up getting the wrong answer.
8) For problem 8, I put 2.9 instead of 2.9*10^3 and I put 3.8 instead of 3.8*10^-3 to get them into the right measurements and squared them after multiplying them and dividing them by 2.
10) For problem 10, I forgot that it was positive interference when both pulses were going towards each other no matter if they're on the top of the line or underneath it.
14) For problem 14, I kind of forgot how to do this problem so I didn't really know what equations to use, but after when I got the chance to take the graded test home I looked and saw what equations to use and how I could've gotten the answer to the test question correct.